DBRAU Admit card is an essential document. In the exam, every student must have it. Officials will release it online. Therefore, students will download it. However, no student will get it through the post.
The university will release the dates for downloading it. So, students must download it. It will get available before the exams.
It is like an identity proof. This allows the student to give the exam. It must not be tampered and torn off. DBRAU admit card should be in good condition.
Students failed to produce this document in the exam are not allowed to give the exam. So, take care of this document.
|Agra University/ Dr. B.R. AMBEDKAR UNIVERSITY, AGRA
|1 to 6
|Result Date / Link
|DBRAU Hall Ticket
|Back Paper Hall Ticket
|DBRAU Back Paper Hall Ticket
|DBRAU Date Sheet
|DBRAU Exam Form
Details on DBRAU admit card
This is an important document. So, it compulsory to take in the exam. Hall ticket has important information. It is related to the exam. Further, it contains the candidate’s information. The details are as follows.
- Register Number
- Application number
- Examination center
- Venue of the examination
- Name of the candidate
- Address of the applicant
- Date of exam
- Time of exam
- Reporting time
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
DBRAU Admit card Download
This admit card is available online only. Therefore, only online mode is available for downloading it. To download it, the applicants need to follow a few steps. It is available on the official website. The steps are mentioned below. The steps help the candidates in downloading the admit card.
- Visit the official website
- Next, search for admit card’s link.
- Now, click on it. You will get to another page. Here, you will fill the information.
- You will fill form number. Further, you will fill the date of birth. Next, enter the captcha code.
- Lastly, submit the information.
- Candidate will get the admit card.
- Check all the details available on the admit card.
- Finally, take the print out
If there is any issue, then in such a case, students need to must contact the university to resolve the issues.