In addition to the exam pattern, the syllabus is also important. Generally, the exam pattern is coupled with the syllabus. Therefore, getting the knowledge about both of these will surely help in the preparation. For making the best strategy for preparation, it is important to know syllabus. Exam pattern together with the syllabus will give you the right path for the preparation.
REET Syllabus Download
The syllabus is available online. As a result, the candidates will download the REET syllabus through online mode only. Following are the steps to download the REET syllabus.
- Visit the official website. Go to http://rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the home page, search for the link of REET.
- Click on it.
- Now, there are many options on this page. The candidates will click on the link of the syllabus.
- A page will open. It will contain the following options:
- L1 Child Development and Pedagogy
- L1 Environment Studies
- L1 Language 1
- L1 Language 2
- L1 Mathematics
- L2 Child Development and Pedagogy
- L2 Language 1
- L2 Language 2
- L2 Mathematics and Science
- L2 Social Studies
- The candidates can click on individual links to download the syllabus.
- When the individual will click on the L1 Child Development and Pedagogy, then a page will open. It will have detailed syllabus and the topics for this paper.
- In all these sections, the syllabus is available in both the languages. Thus, the candidates will find the syllabus in English and Hindi Language. In this case, one can choose the language of his choice.
Finally, after getting the syllabus and exam pattern, you can start the preparation. To begin with the preparation, you can download the syllabus of any paper. As the syllabus is available online on the official website, the interested individual can download the syllabus at any time.
For any detail, the candidate can go online. At the official website, the candidates can get any information. All the REET related information is available on the official website of Rajasthan Board. Hence, official website of the Baord of Secondary Education Rajasthan is the right place to download the syllabus.
So, all the candidates who are planning to appear in the REET level 1 and level 2 exam, download the syllabus. Without a syllabus, no one can start the preparation. In short, the syllabus is an integral part of the preparation strategy.