ICAR focuses on the agricultural education and researches across the country. This organization comes under the Ministry of Agriculture. The Union Minister of Agriculture acts as the president of the ICAR. The ICAR offers admission to different courses. To get admission you have to appear a qualifying exam. For it you have to fill the application form.
The last date of the application form is already over. A candidate can get the application form at the official website. This year it was available from 18th May to 3rd June. Before applying it, the candidate should check the eligibility criteria. Because the candidates have to fill their educational details. They need to provide their communication and personal details for ICAR form. After that, you need to pay the application fee through the net banking. After the fee payment, the candidates should take the printout of the application form. But do not forget to keep the fee payment receipt as a proof.
While filling the form, the candidate need not fill their desired program. The candidates will have the chance to fill the details of the program at the time of counseling. The candidates will get the course and seat as per their rank in the qualifying exam. Also you can find the important dates for the application forms below.
- The online filling of the form was from 18th May to 5th Aug 2018
- In case you had mistaken your signature or parent’s signature, you can edit on 8th June 2018.
- You need to send the hard copy of the form to ICAR office.
ICAR Application Fee 2018
The application fee is different for the different category as same as last year. So, have a glance on the application fees given below.
- The application fee is Rs 700 for general/ OBC/ UPS category candidates.
- Wherever it is Rs 300 for SC/ ST/ PH category candidates.
Payment mode: After submitting the form you can pay the fee by net banking or by debit card/ credit card.
Procedure to fill the ICAR Application form
Follow the below steps to fill the ICAR form
- At first go to the official website link.
- Then search ICAR form tab and then click on it.
- Select the desired course from the list.
- Then fill your educational, personal and communication address and other required details.
- Before submitting the form recheck your details.
- If you still need any change then click on the edit button.
- Then click on the submit button.
- After that click on the payment button.
- Select the payment mode.
- Then fill the required details to make the payment.
- At last take the printout of the form and the payment receipt.
Important points of the ICAR Application Form
The candidate should keep some important points in mind before filling the form.
- The candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
- Candidates must fill true and correct information in the application form. Candidates should not fill any incorrect information. This may lead to the cancellation of the form.
- After the final submission of form, you won’t be able to edit it.
- A candidate can fill only one application form. The candidate should not fill more than one form. Or else, the authority may cancel the form.
- The candidate should keep the hard copy of the form and the receipt of fee payment for future use.
- The candidate need not to fill any university name on the application form. But you can do this at the time of counseling.
ICAR Application Form
|Board||Indian Council of Agricultural Research|
|Application Fee||OBC, UPS INR 700/-|
SC/ST/PC INR 350/-
Eligibility Criteria of ICAR 2018
Check the eligibility criteria before filling ICAR application form 2018.
- The candidate need to pass the 10+2 exam. It should be from a recognized university or institute.
- Those who belongs to General/ OBC/ UPS/ NCL category they must have to secure 50% marks in the 12th class exam.
- Any candidate belongs to SC/ ST/ PC category, they have to secure 40% marks in the 12th class exam.
ICAR 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam paper is available in both Hindi and English. So a candidate can choose any language in which he/she is comfortable. You have to face questions from 5 subjects. Those are Physics, Mathematics, Agriculture, Biology, and chemistry in this qualifying exam. So, make your plan accordingly and start preparing for next year.
You will have objective type question in the exam. So, keep focusing on objective question.