Chaudhary Charan Singh University is in Meerut, Earlier its name was Meerut University. It was founded in 1965. The university conducts annual exams. In fact, CCSU also conducts semester wise exams. Annual exams are held in March. Semester exams occur in Dec and May. But the exam process begins at least 1-2 months before the exams.
CCS University, Meerut
|CCS University, Meerut
|1 to 6
|Result Date / Link
|CCSU Hall Ticket
|CCSU Date Sheet
|CCSU Exam Form
Students need to fill CCSUWEB Exam Form. CCSU will release the exam schedule. All these are parts of the exam process only. For odd semester exams, the exam schedule is available. Further, the exam form filling process is in progress. All regular students will fill the exam form. Moreover, private students will also participate in the process.
The university will conduct UG exams in Feb/March. So, students will fill the exam form. It is compulsory to fill it. Earlier the last date for filling it was 15th November 2018. But the date has been extended. Students can submit online CCSU exam form till 26th Nov 2018. Exam form will fill online only. Hence, they will fill at www.ccsuweb.in.
- All students must submit the original migration certificate.
- No student can fill the exam form for two semesters simultaneously.
How to fill CCSUWEB Exam Form?
Interested students will fill the online exam form. As a result, they can appear in exams. They need to follow a few steps. These steps are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website. The official website is https://ccsuweb.in/.
- Now, you will get on the main page.
- Here, you will get some options. The options are.
- Traditional Annual System UG Exam Forms
- Semester Traditional/Professional Exam Forms
- Annual Professional Exam Forms
- Choose the option.
- Next, you will navigate to another page.
- Enter Exam Type and Course. Next, enter registration number.
- Enter the Captcha.
- Now, do as per the instructions available on the screen.
- lastly, do not forget to pay exam fees.