CSJM Admit Card: The Chhatrapathi Shahu Ji Maharaj University is the university in Kanpur. The university offers various courses in multiple disciplines. Often called CSJM, it is one of the oldest university of Kanpur. It is often called as the Kanpur University.
Every year, the Kanpur University conducts exams for its students. The students of multiple courses undertake the sem exams twice a year. The sem exams are a checkpoint of a sem. Passing the exam is essential for the students to further move ahead in their course and graduate without trouble.
The eligibility of the students depends on their performance during the sem. The university does not allow some students to undertake the exam for various reasons. Those who are eligible, will get their CSJM Admit Card.
CSJM Admit Card 2018
The admit card is your entry to write the exams. Without the admit card, you cannot write the exams. CSJM provides the admit card online. If you didn’t know how to get one, here’s how you can get it.
- Visit the official website www.kanpuruniversity.org
- On the homepage, you will find ‘Admit card for examination’
- The link will take you to the admit card landing page.
- It will have lists such as the exam type, class, registration number etc.
- On the exam type, select the type of exam. Whether private exam/single subject exam etc.
- Select your class from the drop-down menu. Some of them are BA/BCom/MA/MCom.
- Enter your enrollment/register number in the box.
- Click ‘Go’ and your CSJM Admit Card will come up on the screen.
- You can save your admit card and take a print out of it.
CSJM provides the students with a feature wherein they can retrieve their register number in case they forget it. On the admit card page, there is a link called ‘Click here to search for register number’. Click the link and enter your first name in the ‘Student first name’ space. You can thus retrieve your number and get your admit card.