The Government of Andhra Pradesh created the State Board of Technical Education & Training, AP. The technical body performs the following functions.
- framing policies for education in terms of technical education.
- Reviewing the syllabi.
- Revising the syllabi.
- supervising the teaching in all technical institutions.
- Conducting the examinations.
- Awarding the certificates.
- outlining the new courses.
- Affiliating educational institutions.
- Designing course material.
- Prescribing syllabus.
AP SBTET Notifications
During the entire academic year, students need information. Institutions cannot personally hand over information. Hence, authorities issue notifications. They issue the same on the official portal. The official website is http://sbtetap.gov.in.
Steps to reach notification section.
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- You will reach the home page of the official website.
- Search for Navigation Menu. It is present on the left side of the website.
- In this menu, hit the link of Notifications.
- Now, you will navigate to another page.
- A page will open.
- This page will have a list of notices.
- Search for the desired one.
- On finding the one, click on download option.
Students get the exam related information from the notice board only. Further, the official portal also has the entire exam schedule of different courses. Diploma examinations are C09, C14, C16, ER-91. Their exam schedule is also available.
You will find instructions to POLYCET. In fact, the student will get information too. Likewise, get the answer key.
Every student can visit the official website. They can gather the desired knowledge from this. Therefore, every important information is available on the website.
You will get the entrance information too. In fact, the notice board will also have a result. So, any student who wants any information can log in the website.
For any entrance exam, students can see the details. So, always see notifications for any details.