Check out the details about BTEUP admit card here. It elaborates about the admit card for BTEUP exams and how to get them. The students pursuing a diploma in all the courses such as Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Automobile, Production, Computer Science, Information Technology, Dairy, Agriculture etc., can find the details here. The students pursuing Pharmacy will also get the required information. BTEUP offers three years diploma course and each course has six semesters. The students must have their admit cards to attempt their exams.
Admit cards are the entry passes into the exam halls. Each student must have an admit card in order to gain entry into the hall. The students without an admit card will be ineligible to write the exam. The admit cards contain various details such as the Name, Department, Enrolment Number, and even the details of the exams that the student will write.
The admit cards of BTEUP are available on their website. The students can download the cards from the website. However, BTEUP announces the dates on which the students can access the admit cards. The students cannot access or download the admit card before the said date.
The institute releases the admit cards a month before the exams. The exams for the odd sem happens in the month of December. The admit cards for these exams come out in the month of November. Last year, the admit cards were accessible from the last week of October.
The even sem at BTEUP happens in the month of April/May. The students get access to the admit cards in March. Last year, the admit cards were accessible from the second week of March.
The admit cards might sometimes be accessible before the said date. But these could be the admit cards of the previous sem exams and not the current one. The students are thus asked to verify that they are downloading the right admit cards.
The students are advised to take soft copies of the admit cards as well. In the case of losing/misplacing the admit cards before the exams, the soft copies will prove fruitful. Carrying the admit cards in portable devices like pen drives will also help the students to take print-outs just at the right time. The exam hall invigilators might sometimes accept digital copies of the admit cards during an emergency.
|Board of Technical Education UP
|1 to 6
|Category / Exam Type
|2019 – 2020
|Result Date / Link
|BTEUP Admit Card
|BTEUP Date Sheet
|BTEUP Scrutiny Form
How To Download BTEUP Admit Card
- The admit cards will be available on the official website of BTEUP.
- Students who are enrolled in the courses of BTEUP must open the website to download the Sem Admit card. The official website is www.bteup.ac.in.
- In the landing page, students would find the ‘Student Login section’. The students have to click on the Student Login section for downloading the admit card.
- The student login section contains two boxes where the students must enter the date of birth and their enrolment number.
- The students are advised to check if the input is correct. On verifying, they should click the ‘Submit’ button.
- The ‘Submit’ button will take the students to a landing page. The landing page will have the admit cards of the students.
- The admit cards will have essentials such as Name, Course, Date of Birth, or Exams, etc.
- The students are required to verify the information and check if the information is correct.
- After verification, the students can download the admit card from the website into their device or save it and take a print out of the admit card.
The page will provide links for downloading the BTEUP admit card and also gives information about the dates of the release. Keep checking the page for updates.