So, firstly get BTEUP Syllabus. Then proceed with the topics for every subject. Likewise, BTEUP releases the syllabus. Each course has its own syllabus. Every semester will have a different syllabus. The syllabus will be present online. Hence, students visit the official website. The syllabus is available for all the semester exams. So, get it and start the studies.
Soon, the odd semester’s exams are approaching. So, students need to download the odd semester BTEUP syllabus. Only after downloading the syllabus, they can start the studies. The syllabus will guide them in studying the relevant topics only.
|Exam Board||Board of Technical Education UP|
|Semester Details||1 to 6|
|Category / Exam Type||Semester Exam|
|Exam Date||2019 – 2020|
|Result Date / Link||BTEUP Results|
|Admit Card||BTEUP Admit Card|
|Date Sheet||BTEUP Date Sheet|
|Exam Form||BTEUP Scrutiny Form|
Even semester exams are in May. A separate syllabus is there for even exams. Collect the PDF file of the syllabus. Start the studies for Diploma exams. Further, students must study for Polytechnics exams.
How To Download BTEUP Syllabus?
It is very easy to download the syllabus. The candidate needs to follow steps to download it. These steps are simple. However, they must be followed step by step. So, these steps are mentioned below.
- Firstly, visit the official website. Or click on http://bteup.ac.in/webapp/default.aspx.
- On the home page, click on Syllabus.
- It will have the following options.
- Revised Syllabus effective from July (18-19)
- Syllabus for III & AMP; V Semester (Un-revised)
- Annual System Syllabus
- Revised Syllabus effective from July (16-17)
- Revised Syllabus effective from July (17-18)
- Choose the desired option.
- On choosing the option, the candidate will get several options. These options are courses available. Exams are conducted semester wise. So, semester wise courses syllabus are present.
- Click on the desired course’s syllabus.
- A PDF file will open.
- It will be the syllabus of the course.
- Finally, save the syllabus.
- Take the print of this syllabus.
Keep it with you. Read the same thoroughly. Giving it a look will aid in studies. So, never ignore the same. It will help in scoring good marks.