NCVT stands for National Council for vocational training. NCVT is an important for ITI. In this post we share details about NCVT MIS portal login.
NCVT MIS Portal Login
Students can find below thing from NCVT Portal,
1) NCVT Admit Card
2) NCVT Time Table
3) NCVT Results
Official site for NCVT is https://ncvtmis.gov.in
|height=”19″>Exam Board||ITI Result|
|Semester Details||1 to 6|
|Result Date / Link||NCVT Result|
|Official NCVT Login||NCVT Mis Login|
|Mark sheet||NCVT Mark sheet|
Steps to Login to NCVT MIS Portal.
1) Visit NCVT Official Site https://ncvtmis.gov.in/MIS/PreLog/UserLogin.aspx. It will open the login page.
2) Enter your Username and Password.
3) See Carefully and Enter the Captcha.
3) Once you login. you will get an warning about your login session.
4) Click Continue the Session.
That’s it. Now you logged in official portal NCVT.
If student forgot their password.? They can use the forgot password option to reset their password.
NCVT MIS Revaluation
Students who failed but expect pass or more marks, Can Apply for Revaluation. But Recently NCVT has ruled out revaluation. So students can’t apply for revaluation. But students have another option of supplementary.
After the NCVT result published, students can apply for supply exams for backlogs. In supplementary students has to rewrite the exam once again. Supplementary result will declare later by NCVT.