Telangana State Board Of Technical Education & Training (SBTET) will declare the semester exam fee. Soon, students will get the complete information.
Students who are doing TS SBTET Diploma will appear in regular and supply will pay the exam fee.
SBTET Regular Exam
- A/ AN AEI/C/ CM/CCP/CT/EC/EE/ GT/HS/HMCT/ IT/ M/ MNG/PKG/CH/ CHST/ MET/ TT C-16s 4th Sem.
- II Year of ER-91 Scheme 4. II Year of ER-91 Scheme
- A/AA/C/CCP/CH/CM,EGLEJE I EfFW/GT/HMCT/HS/M/M ET/MNG/PKWIT, C- I 811 Sem.
- A/AA/C/CCP/CHST/CM/CT/EC/EEHEIE/FW/GT/HMCT/HS/IT/M/MNG/PKG, C-16 VI Sem.
TS SBTET Exam Fee Important Dates
Exam fee notification for TS Diploma (C-09/14/16/ER-91) Regulation 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th Semester are as follows:
- The beginning of Theoretical Examination: 15th March 2019, 22nd March 2019
- Commencement of Payment of exam fee via online mode: 21st February 2019, Thursday
- Last date for the payment of exam fee without any penalty: 11th March 2019
- Under Tatkal Scheme, last date for the submission of application form along with the payment of exam fee: 13th March 2019, Wednesday
- Last Date for the procedure of submission of marks of Unit Test and SM to SBTET: 15th March 2019, Friday
- Practical examination fee must be submitted to SBTET: 19th March 2019, Tuesday
Details of SBTET Exam Fee
Diploma Examination fee of TS SBTET payment must not be done via Mobile Phones.
- Exam fee either for the entire or a part of exam: RS 550
- Fee for exam either for the entire or a part of the exam for the pharmacy course: RS 675
- Additional FEE for those who want pass certificate in regular Anal Semester exam: RS 600
- Late fee penalty: RS 400
- Tatkal Fee: RS 3000
- The assessment fee only for the Industrial Training: RS 550
- Condonation Fee: RS 600
Those who pay exam fee will pay either via cash or online payment gateway. Students will pay cash at Polytechnic Centers. Online payment gateway includes Credit card, Debit Card and Net Banking.
The fee which is paid once will not be refunded back in any of the circumstances.