Every state conducts its LDC recruitment exam. LDC exam will conduct at the exam center. All over the state, officials finalize the LDC exam center. Lower Division Clerk exam will take place in the exam center. There are many LDC exam centers.
Applicants can only choose the city and district for the exam. They cannot select the exam center. Officials will appoint the exam center. Obviously, there are certain instructions regarding the exam center. Therefore, these instructions are important. So, applicants must take care of these instructions.
LDC Exam Center List Important Instructions
- Reach to the exam center on time.
- Firstly, reach to the exam center on reporting time.
- After the beginning of the exam at the exam center, you will not have permission to give exam.
- Take admit card with you.
- Do not forget the admit card.
- Without admit card, no candidate will have permission to sit in the exam.
- Check the exam center before the exam.
- It will help you in saving time on exam day.
- The center will not allow any calculative devices.
- It will also not allow any electronic devices. Thus, avoid such devices.
- Lastly, do not take textbooks and notebooks with you.
LDC Exam Center List
Many candidates appear for LDC exam. Officials will appoint the exam centers to all the applicants. They will appear at the exam center on exam day. Therefore, officials need many exam centers. All these centers will conduct the exam. The exam will take place on the scheduled day only.
Officials will give all the instruction to centers in advance. Instructions are related to conducting exam in a proper manner. Officials will give proper training to center. Thus, exam centers can conduct the LDC exam properly.
These centers will take proper precautions. However, unauthorized means in the exam are not allowed. Thus, proper actions will be taken in such situations.