MYSY Scholarship is a step of the Government of Gujarat. It is for providing financial aid in the form of a scholarship to the meritorious students. Students get the aid to pursue the higher education. It was started in the year 2017.
It is an excellent scheme to get the help for studies. With this, students will be able to complete their studies. Financial constraints will not stop them. So, to avail the financial grant, they need to apply. They will apply before the last date.
The entire process of application is online. It is easy to apply online. Students will not face any issues. They need to fill only correct information. With this scholarship, they will surely get lots of benefits. The Government of Gujarat launched the scheme to continue the studies.
So, students who are willing to get this one must apply for this scholarship. It is essential for them to complete the entire process within the scheduled time frame. Otherwise, they can lost this wonderful opportunity. But before applying, they must take care of certain points.
Students must check the eligibility conditions. They must read all the instruction before applying. Before applying, they must keep the scanned documents ready with them. They need to know which documents are required. Keeping all the information in hand will aid them in applying. In addition, it will also help them in filling up of form.
MYSY Scholarship Structure
The Government of Gujarat will grant financial help. The financial aid will be given to those who will pursue the course under the Gujarat Medical Education Research Society (GMERS). The Government grants RS 1 lakh for the duration of 5 years.
The candidates who are pursuing other courses like engineering, physiotherapy will get half of the grant. They will get maximum of RS 50,000 every year. These courses also include Pharmacy, Homeopathy, Nursing and Ayurveda.
For other graduate courses like B.A. B. Ed. B. Sc. and so on, the grant is of RS 10,000 per year. Instead of this, they can also get half of the expenses of the college. Whichever will be lower will apply.
You will get the reading material for free. In addition, candidates will also get uniforms for free. The charges will be in accordance with the self-financed schools.
Details of Hostel Grant
- Admission must be in Taluka only and it will be other than the residential Taluka.
- For 10 months, RS 1200 per month is given.
- It is applicable for SFI, GIA and the Government.
MYSY Scholarship Eligibility
There are certain conditions to get this financial help. These eligibility criteria need to be fulfilled. So, interested candidates must check the eligibility. Hence, they do not apply before checking the eligibility. Only those candidates will be considered who will fulfill these criteria.
For Diploma Courses
- Candidate’s family income must not exceed RS 6 lakh per year.
- Candidates must get at least 80 or more than 80 percentile in class 10th.
For D2D Courses
- Family income of the applicant should be less than RS 6 lakh per annum.
- In diploma, he/she must have secured at least 65% marks.
For Engineering as well as Pharmacy Courses
- The income of the family should be less than RS 6 lakh per annum.
- He/she must have scored at least 80 percentile or more than 80 percentile in class 12th. It must be in the Science stream.
For other Graduate Courses
- The income of the family must be less than RS 6 lakh per annum.
- He/she must have scored at least 80 percentile or more than 80 percentile in class 12th.
For Medical Courses
- The income of the applicant’s family must be less than RS 6 lakh per annum.
- Applicants must have scored at least 80 percentile or more than 80 percentile in class 12th.
MYSY Scholarship Important Documents
Every application form must be accompanied by the documents. So, the applicants must upload the documents. Hence, they need to know which documents are required. Thus, we present essential documents. The documents required below.
- Photocopy of Adhaar Card
- Xerox of 10th Std Marksheet
- Xerox of 12th Std Marksheet (if applicable)
- Admission Letter obtained by Admission Committee
- Fee Receipt
- Original Self Declaration
- Certificate College Principal’s in College Letterhead
- Annual Income Certificate of Parents. It must be issued by either TDO or Mamlatdar.
- Proof of Bank Account Proof
- Affidavit Original
- Hostel Admission Letter as well as Fee Receipt
These documents are important. Hence, do not forget any of them. Without these documents, you may not get the grant. So, take care of these documents during the application process.
Step To Apply MYSY Scholarship
The candidates who want scholarship need to apply. They will pass through a set procedure in order to apply. So, it is very important for them to apply. Interested candidates will apply through online mode only.
Firstly, students will apply. Later, they will verify all the document at the help centers. KCG will opt for tagging the applications that are received physically. Then, the university will enter the Student Enrollment Number. Now, the commission rate will take the decision of approving the scholarship or not. After that, KCG will prepare a report. This report will get submitted to the bank.
At the student level, he/she will go through the following steps.
- Firstly, he will complete the registration process.
- Then, he will apply for the scholarship.
- Now, take the printouts
- Submit the printouts and documents at the nearest help center.
Steps To Fill MYSY Form
It is important to fill MYSY form. Otherwise, students will not get the financial benefit. All the formalities will be completed in online mode only. So, students must take care of them. They will fill the MYSY form online only. Here, steps to fill MYSY form are mentioned. Students must read them. These steps will provide them a great help during filling up of MYSY form.
Each and every step is mentioned below. Hence, students must follow the every step. With these steps, they will fill the form easily.
- Click on www.mysy.guj.nic.in.
- Now, see at the right corner. Here you will see, New Registration/Login
- Click on it for login.
- If you have already registered, then fill the information.
- Admission After
- Passing Year
- Seat/Enrollment Number
- Click on Login
If the candidate has not registered, then he must register first. After registration only, they can proceed with these steps. After registration, candidates can change the password too. They will get the option of changing the password on the same page only.
After login, they will navigate to another page. It is the welcome screen. Here, they will get some options in the menu bar. They will click on the Application. Now, they will the student registration details. Further, they need to fill the personal details. Next, they will fill the school information.
MYSY Personal Information
- Name of Mother
- PAN Number of mother
- Name of Father/Guardian
- PAN number of Father/Guardian
- Annual income of Father/Guardian
- Mother’s Annual Income
- Other annual Income
- Family Annual INcome
- Do you belong to BPL family?
MYSY Scholarship School Information
Here, students will fill the following information.
- School Name
- School Address
Details of class 12th Exam
- Passing Year
- Aggregate percentile of all the subjects
- aggregate percentage of all the subjects
Next, enter the admission details. Further, fill the hostel details. Moreover, upload the scanned documents. In the last, lock the application. Finally, your MYSY form is completed.