The candidate who applies for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana successfully can also check the status. After applying, everyone is curious to know about the status of the application. They need to check whether they get this opportunity or not. They are curious about the selection. The applicants want to know the decision of rejection and selection.
So, now they can check the status of selection and rejection. The entire process of checking MYSY status is online. Candidates just need to go online. Within a few clicks, they will know the decision of selection and rejection.
As the procedure is online, they must follow a few steps. Following these steps will help them in knowing the status of MYSY application. Steps are as follows.
- Visit the official website. The official website is https://mysy.guj.nic.in/.
- Here, search for the option ‘Check Status of your Application status’
- On finding, click on it.
- You can directly click on this link too. So, the link is https://mysy.guj.nic.in/Frm_open_stat.aspx.
- Now, you will be on the page of checking the status of the MYSY application.
- Further, candidates will fill the student parameters.
- Firstly, he will select from Fresh and Renewal.
- Now, choose 10th, 12th and DtoD.
- Next, choose the HSC stream.
- Choose the Board.
- Passing Year
- Now, he will enter the Seat No and password.
- Lastly, click on GET Student Details.
- Finally, he/she will know his/her status.
MYSY Renewal Form
Candidate will follow certain steps in order to completely fill the application form.
- Firstly, visit the official website of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana.
- Now, at the left-hand corner, you will see the option of the Renewal Application.
- Click on it.
- You will navigate to another page.
- Now, you need to fill some information. It is as follows.
- Admission after: 10th (SSC)/ 12th (HSC)/ Diploma
- Enter Board/University
- Select the stream: Science/General
- Enter the passing year
- Fill the Seat/ Enrollment number
- Enter the password.
- In last, click on Login button.
On login, you will navigate to the other page. Here, you will click on the renewal application form. Further, you will fill the form with proper and correct details. At the end of the form, click on the Save button.
You will get the message that your application has been successfully registered. Now, scan the required documents. Select the document from the list and upload it. The size of the scanned document must not exceed 500KB. It must be in JPEG/JPG format only.
Now, go for the lock application. Go for print final document. Verify all the documents at the nearest help center.