IGNOU Exam Form Status IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University. Here you will find the most benefit, which mainly includes the time management. You get the knowledge on the entire stream Science, Computers, Nursing and also Engineering and Technology. It gives you excellent flexibility on every course you choose to study.
One plus point is according to time devoted to studying, and you get credit system. The credit system also allows you to transfer to IGNOU from any other university.
Download IGNOU Date Sheet 2018
IGNOU Exam Form
Make sure that your registration is valid. Check your eligibility through examination form to appear the term end examination. Moreover, this is as per the guidelines of IGNOU.
As applicable for the course, make sure to complete and submit the assignment by which you will get hall tickets. Moreover not submitting the assignment will lead to not getting the hall tickets.
You can check the result uploaded in the official website before appearing the Term End Exam. You will have to wait until your results are out then you can fill in the examination form.
IGNOU Online Exam Form
Select the program code where you must know that BDP is the option for BA/BCOM/BSC. Select Examination Centre Code from the drop-down. Another center gets active, in case of the selected center by you is not active, and then select the course.
You need to be very careful on selecting the course. On successful submission, control number appears on the screen with the acknowledgment. Again click on the Search Option to know the status of the examination form within 48 hours.
Candidate can make payment through Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking. Before 7-10 days of examination, you will get the hall tickets uploaded in the official website. Visit the site and print the hall ticket.
On getting all the detail about the IGNOU exam form fills in the form with each detail. You can also make payment in offline mode with the help of Demand Draft in favor of IGNOU payable.
IGNOU Offline Exam Form
- Visit the official website
- Select student zone from the top
- Then select forms option after that you will find multiple links on the page
- From there select forms
- Choose and select Term-End Examination Form
- A PDF gets opened with the application form
- Download the application and get a print
- Fill in every single detail manually and send it to the regional center
IGNOU Exam Form Status
It is effortless to know the exam status from online IGNOU. All you need to do is entering your enrollment number and select the program code from the drop down. And then click on submit button. The page opens with all your details. If you are getting an error or unable to go through, then check the enrollment number given by you is valid or not. Ensure that both enrollment number and program code are correct.
Remember that you can only check the status if registered successfully. First, complete the registration process and then check the status. Visit the official site and check the status. Every status gets updated on the official website. Quickly you can check the status sitting at home and work accordingly.
IGNOU Exam Form Last Date
The last date for the exam is 30 April 2018 without late fee, and 10 May 2018 is with the late fee. Whereas, you can start submitting the form from 01 May 2018 for both without and with the late fee. Make sure that your registration is valid.
Visit online web site. Click on Online Submission of TEE June 2018. Go through the instruction carefully. Then fill in the online application form in the prescribed format. Then submit the same.
IGNOU has made it easy to check the last date through the official website.
IGNOU Re-registration Form
You can do Re-registration in two ways. Firstly it indicates the registration done for 2nd year onwards, where you pay the registration amount once again.
Secondly, it indicates registration done in case you fail to complete the course in a specific period. So here you re-register in IGNOU to appear the 2nd year paper or to peruse the course after the completion of duration period
If you are enrolling in 2 years or 3-year program, then you will have to re-register for the next year. Not registering for next year will lead to year gap. To avoid year gap keep the update of re-registration form time to time. You can download the re-registration form from the official website. Sitting at your home, you can fill in the form through online.
Steps to fill in the Re-Registration Form
- Check the program that you wish to pursue from the Available Program button in the official website.
- Then select the respective program from the list. After that check rest of the details which includes eligibility criteria, fee, duration, course, credits, lab, and project work. These details you can find in the prospectus of IGNOU.
- Check that you have valid enrolment number before filling up re-registration form.
- You should have registered email address and mobile number.
- If the email address and mobile number are not registered, then first register it with the respective center.
- Visit the online re-registration official website.
- Click on the Apply online Re-registration Form under the applicant login area.
- Select the course option from the drop-down.
- Give the enrolment number.
- Enter the CAPTCHA image in the field provided.
- Click on submit button.
- If a pop-up message appears on the top of the page, it indicates that you are not eligible for re-registration form exam.
- You can use multiple options for payment as the Credit card, debit card, net banking and ATM card.
After successful payment, you will receive an SMS in the registered mobile number and email address. If you do not receive any SMS or email immediately send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will get proper help and instruction from IGNOU. There are several links provided in the official website, so go through the links for each detailing. Grab most out of it as it gives you good flexibility of pursuing the course.