IGNOU Hall Ticket 2018 IGNOU students can get information on the hall tickets for the term end exams here. Hall tickets are mandatory for the students writing the exams.
The students writing the term end exams in June and in December can find information about the hall tickets and how to download them.
The term exams happen at the end of a sem. The students must write the sem exams to successfully complete their studies.
The term exams have criteria for the students though. The college allows only those students who have completed their projects/assignments at the right time to attempt the exams.
Click Here to Download IGNOU Hall Ticket / Admit Card
|BCOM 1st Year Date Sheet||BCOM 2nd Year Date Sheet||BCOM 3rd Year Date Sheet|
|BA 1st Year Date Sheet||BA 2nd Year Date Sheet||BA 3rd Year Date Sheet|
|BCA 1st year Date Sheet||BCA 2nd Year Date Sheet||BCA 3rd Year Date Sheet|
IGNOU Hall Ticket Download 2018
The college begin issuing the hall tickets a month before the exams. The hall tickets for December exams comes out in November. The hall tickets for the June exams comes out in May. The students can get their hall ticket from the official website of the college.
The students who are eligible receive a hall ticket. Hall ticket is an entry pass into the exam. Every student writing the exams must possess a hall ticket.
The students get an entry into the exam hall only with the possession of a hall ticket. The students without the possession of the hall ticket cannot write the exam.
Having a hall ticket means a student is eligible to take the exams. The hall ticket holds the information about the students. The hall ticket contains the name, photograph, roll number of a student.
All students across all courses get a hall ticket. The students must show the hall ticket before they enter the exam hall.
It so happens that most miss out their hall tickets. They either misplace the hall ticket somewhere or completely lose the hall ticket. This will create a huge problem for the students. Because, they cannot write their exams.
Where can I get my IGNOU Hall Ticket?
The hall tickets are issued by IGNOU only. No third parties can issue the exam hall tickets of the IGNOU exams. The details of downloading the hall ticket is listed below.
Server 1 Official Link to Download IGNOU Hall Ticket June 2018
- Students must visit the official website of IGNOU. The address of the website is ignou.ac.in
- On the website, the students would find news scrolling on the screen. One of the headings would be ‘Hall tickets for term exams’. On clicking the option, the website opens the landing page.
- On the landing page you’ll find information regarding the exams. Please ensure that you’re downloading the hall ticket for the right term end exams.
- The landing page has two has a text field and a drop-down list.
- The text field requires students to fill their nine-digit enrollment number.
- The students must also select the course. Each course has a different set of exams. The hall ticket has the information about the exams that the students are required to write.
- After the details are entered, the student must click ‘Submit’.
- The page displays your admit card on screen.
- Verify the information on the admit card. See if the admit card belongs to you and the information provided is correct.
- On finishing verification, you can download the admit card to your computer.
- The admit card can be downloaded in the form of a picture or in the form of a PDF.
- Save the file into multiple devices for safety.
- Take a print out of the hall ticket and keep it safe.
Download Hall Ticket 2018 June
From Below Form download your Hall ticket
- Enter your Registration Number or Enrollment number.
- Select your Course.
- Click Submit
IGNOU Hall Ticket Conclusion
Retrieving the hall ticket during the exam time will be a big problem. Students tend to lose their hall tickets just before the time of the exam. In order to avoid the last-minute fuss, it is advisable to carry the hall tickets in a phone or a tab or in a pen drive. In emergency situations, carrying the hall ticket on the phone will be really helpful.