MDU is located in Rohtak. It offers a wide range of courses. So, every year a large number of students take admission. For all the courses, exams occur. All students will appear in the exam. They need an exam schedule and admit card. So, they need to download both of these.
MDU Admit Card is an essential document. Students must carry MDU Rohtak Hall Ticket. It is available online. MDU will release it on the official website only. So, it is available on http://www.mdurohtak.ac.in.
No student will get it through post. So, do not wait for it. Download it online. Do not forget this document. For every course’s exam, it will get available.
MDU Admit Card Details
Those who will fill exam form are eligible to download it. Exam form must be submitted successfully. Students must pay exam fees along with exam form. Incomplete exam form will face rejections. So, the university will not issue admit card to such students.
On downloading, check the details. On finding the error, contact the authorities. You should check the personal data. It includes the name of student. Further, check Faher’s Name.
Soon before the exams, the university will release it. Hence, before exams, students should download it. Till now, no dates are available. But, soon it will get available. So, visit the official website regularly. Hence, the regular visit will keep you updated.
Download MDU Admit Card
It is an important document. So, downloading it is essential. Students need to download it. They will carry it in the exam hall. Do not forget it in any case. Otherwise, ready to face the issues. Without it, students will not have permission to appear in the university’s exam.
Students will follow few steps. These steps will assist them. Get assistance for downloading. It will make your process easy. Steps for downloading are mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of MD University. The official website is http://www.mdurohtak.ac.in. or http://mdurohtak.ac.in/info/admi_notices.html
- You will get on the home page.
- Now, search for Examination Tab.
- Click on it.
- Next, you will have a list of options.
- Now, select Admit card.
- Next, you will navigate to another page.
- Here, the list of admit cards for different courses is available.
- Click on the desired option.
- Students will navigate to another page.
- Choose any one option.
- Enter Student Name. Next, fill registration number. Next, fill form number.
- Or choose this option. Fill Father Name and Roll Number.
- Submit the information.
- Finally, admit card will appear on the screen.
Some students may get NE message on the screen. Then, contact result branch. Some may get ‘Fee Not Confirm’. Then show the copy of fee confirmation. The student can also mail this email@example.com. It should be at least 3 days before the exams.
|Exam Board||Maharshi Dayanand University|
|Semester Details||1 to 6|
|Result Date / Link||MDU Results|
|Hall Ticket||MDU Hall Ticket|
|Date Sheet||MDU Date Sheet|
|ReAppear Result||MDU Reapper Result|
|Exam Form||MDU Exam Form|
Details on MDU Admit Card
It is a compulsory document. This document has important information. It has exam related information. Admit card also contains personal information too. The details are mentioned below.
- Application number of student
- Register Number of student
- Name of course
- Examination center
- Venue of the examination
- Name of the student
- Address of the student
- Date of examination
- Time of examination
- Reporting time
- Photograph of the student
- Signature of the student
There are a few important points. These are like guidelines. It must be followed by students. These will save them from problems.
- It is like an identity proof. So, admit card acts as an entry pass. It will give permission to sit in the exam.
- It should be kept in good condition.
- Do not tear off it.
- Reach to exam timely.
- Report to the exam center timely.
- Do not carry any electronic items.