RGPV syllabus will provide an outline for the course of study. For every new session, Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya will release the syllabus for all the courses. Further, it may update the previous one. Every year, it releases new as well as the revised curriculum for every subject.
It keeps updating the structure for all the courses. RGPV adds the topics in the structure of the course. Sometimes, it also deletes the topics. So, it is very common to make changes in the syllabus.
Students of BE, B. Tech., MCA, M. Tech and ME will download the syllabus. For all semesters, the syllabus is available. One can download it anytime. Odd Semesters and even semester syllabuses are available online. So, the syllabus for I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII and VIII sem is present. Students can also find the subject code in the syllabus.
How To Download RGPV Syllabus?
Students will download the syllabus to start their preparation. This syllabus will help them in studying. So, they will get the syllabus through online mode. Hence, students will go online to download it. They will follow certain steps in order to do so. These steps are as follows.
- Go to the official website. So, visit http://www.uitrgpv.ac.in/Index.aspx.
- On the home page, click on the tab of Academics.
- In this, you will see an option of Scheme/Syllabus.
- Click on it.
- You will navigate to another page. At this page, you will get the Schemes and Syllabus of all the courses.
- At this page, either syllabus for session 2018-19 is displayed or 2017-18 is presented.
- Now, select the upload type. Further select program.
- Next, you will get the list of programs for all semesters.
- Click on the desired option.
- The syllabus will appear on the screen.
- Download RGPV Syllabus.
- Take the print out.
The syllabus will be in PDF format.