PayManager is a kind of Pay Bill Preparation System. Basically, it is a software. It is especially for the employees. It is applicable in the state of Rajasthan only. PayManager is a platform to pay the bills. It is for the employees of the state only. This software offers the following facility:
- Pay Bill Preparation
- Preparation of Da Arrear
- Bonus Preparation
- Preparation of Leave Encashment Bills.
DDO Login: It is used for the preparation of the following:
- Salary Bills
- DA Arrear
- Salary Arrear Bills
- Leave Encashment Retirement Bills
- FVC Bills
- Surender Bills
- Much more
Bank Login: It is used by Banks along with Treasury Offices. It is used for digitally signed payment PDFs and e-payment files. All these files can be downloaded by banks only.
Employee Login: This facility will enable the government employees to log in as well as checking the monthly PaySlip. The employees can also check Income-Tax statements.
Department Login: It is for the third party and department. Reports of payment details are checked in respect of their employees.
PayManager ID Creation
How to create ID?
It is not very hard to create ID. Creating ID on PayManager is very easy. Follow some simple steps. These will help them in login.
- Visit the official website.
- On the home page, click on Alternate URL 2 (paymanager.raj.nic.in/Mainold.aspx).
- Afterward, you will navigate to another page.
- Now, Enter User Name. However, it will be the employee id.
- Enter the password. You can choose the date of birth initially.
- Next, the individual will enter the captcha.
- Afterward, there are four options. These are as follows: DOD, Employee, Digital and Department.
- Individual will choose Employee as the option.
- Click on Login
- Next, you will get to another page.
- At this page, you need to click on an option. This option is related to Save Password. It is entirely on your choice.
- On this page, you will get access. Access is for Employee Corner. Press Employee corner.
- You will get many options in a window.
- You can access many facilities from here.
How to login in PayManager?
Every employee of Rajasthan can get the salary details. However, details are related to master data, pay slip and income. Following steps will help them in log in:
- Firstly, visit the official website. It is http://paymanager.raj.nic.in.
- Now, click on the option ‘ Employee Login’
- Enter the User Name. It is the Employee ID. It is the 16 digit Number.
- Afterward, enter the password. It is last 4 digits of salary account number.
- Followed by entering captcha.
- Click on the tab of Login.
Now the employee can access Employee Corner.
PayManager Forgot Password
How to log in when you forget the PayManager password?
On the home page, the employee can log in the system. Sometimes, they forget the password. Therefore, they need a new password to log in. Thus, to recover the new one, they will follow certain steps. These steps are as follows:
- On the home page, search for the option Forgot Password.
- An individual will navigate towards a new page.
- Now, the individual will enter some credentials.
- Thus, the individual will enter the following entry:
- Employee ID
- Bank Account Number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number: However it is optional to fill. Verify the contact number.
- Finally, submit all the details.
- Afterward, they will receive email.
- Thus, in the email, they will get the link.
- This link will help them in setting a new password.
PayManager Payslip Download
How to get payslip from PayManager?
The employees of Rajasthan Government can download pay slip. They can download payslip from PayManager. The entire process is easy.
- Visit the official website.
- Enter on an option. The option is For DDO/Employee Login.
- You will direct to a new page.
- Now, enter the User ID. Followed by password. If it is for the I time, then it is last 4 digits of salary account.
- Now, enter the captcha.
- Select the employee.
- Press login,
- A new window will open
- Click on Employee Corner
- A menu will open.
- Choose the pay slip
- A new window will open.
- Choose the month and year.
- Submit the details.
- A file will get downloaded.
- Open it.
- You can see your salary details.
With this facility, you can download salary slip. At home also, you can download it. Thus, it is a convenient feature for the employees.
How to make a salary for an employee for some days only?
There are some simple steps. So, follow these steps.
- Log in PayManager.
- Next, go to Bill Processing.
- After that, click on Salary Preparation.
- Enter the Employee Pay Detail
- Afterward, select the option of Partial Pay
- Finally, you will have the results.
What to do when options are not shown in Bill Type?
Log in the system with ID. There is a possibility, you are not getting options. In such case, click on Master. Lastly, in the menu select Add Bill Roles. Next, you will get all the Bill Type.
PayManager Salary Bill Process
How to do the Salary Bill Process?
Follow the following steps.
- Login PayManager as DDO.
- Go to Bill Processing Menu.
- Click on Bill No. Allocation.
- Then, from the list, select Bill Allocation.
- Choose Bill Type and Object Head. In addition, also select Pay, Month and Year.
- Then, enter bill no and bill date. Select Group Name. Submit these details.
- For modify Bill, select Bill modification. It will be chosen in Bill NO. Allocation.
- Now, visit Bill Processing. Then, select Salary Preparation and Add Group Allowance.
- For adding Group Allowance, follow some steps. From the available list, select group name and allowance. Select type. After that, click on Submit.
- Again, select Bill Processing. Followed by Salary Preparation and Add group deduction.
- For adding group deduction, DDO will do certain things. He will select group name as well as deduction. In addition, he will also select deduction type. Submit the details.
- Again, select Bill Processing. Followed by Salary Preparation and Add bulk allowance.
- For adding bulk allowance, DDO will do certain things. He will select bill name as well as the type of the allowance. In addition, he will also select allowance type. Furthermore, select the employee. Submit the details.