PTU Syllabus Updates: PTU or Punjab Technical University is one of the prominent universities in India. Once a student takes admission in PTU, everyone takes them in high regard. PTU is known for producing high-quality graduates, irrespective of the course they take.
PTU, being a technical university, makes sure they keep candidates and students up to date as well. They do not change the syllabus of their courses often, but when they do, the upload all the updates on their official website. PTU is par with all top rates universities in India, and their syllabus follows the same and somewhat superior patterns of learning.
How to download PTU Syllabus?
PTU has a variety of courses to offer. Whether one is looking for a course in the field of science, or wishes of a white collar job with a management degree. There is a course for one and all. If a candidate or a student of PTU wishes to download the syllabus of the course they are interested in, they can have easy access to it. PTU has kept its syllabus open to all. For example, if a student interested in PTU syllabus of MBA, they can download it from the PTU website.
|Exam Board||I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University|
|Semester Details||1 to 6|
|Exam Date||Sep 2017|
|Result Date / Link||Click here|
|Hall Ticket||Click here|
Steps to Download PTU Syllabus for any course
- Go to the official website of PTU at ptu.ac.in
- On the website, you will find a TAB called DEPARTMENTS.
- Click on it and you will see a drop down menu.
- In that menu, click on Academics.
- Further a menu will open.
- In that menu, click on Syllabus.
- A new web page will open in a fresh tab.
- On this page, on the left side you will find the list of fields. For example, there will be Engineering, Managements, Architecture, Food and Nutrition, Biotechnology, and so on.
- Click on the desired field. For example, if you wish to see the PTU Syllabus for B.Tech, you need to click on Engineering.
- The page will refresh and on the centre you will see the list of courses under engineering.
- Here, you can click on the desired course. For instance, you wish to see the syllabus for B.Tech first year.
- Along with the course name, you will see that there are years mentioned.
- Now, if you wish to see an older year’s syllabus, you can click on that. For instance, you can click on the year 2011 instead of the latest 2018.
- As soon as you click on the year, a new page with the entire syllabus will open. It is in the form of a PDF and can be easily save on your system if you have a PDF reader.