PUCHD result is available on the official website. The Panjab University result is available online. It is in the PDF format. The official website has result of every semester. So, one can check the result of the desired semester. Students appeared in the exam will see the result. These have the curiosity to know their marks. So, the appeared students will definitely check PU result. The students who will pass in the semester exam will promote to the next class.
Further, if the student is not satisfied with the marks, then he/she can apply for the revaluation process. So, options like rechecking are also available with the students. Hence, a student can opt for anyone.
Only appeared student will have the opportunity to check the result. So, these students will check it on the release of result.
The mode of checking result is online. So, no offline mode is present. It is necessary to check the PUCHD result. It will how the performance of the student. However, after the declaration, a student can opt for revaluation result. But they need to apply for it within 30 days of the declaration of result.
Puchd Result 2018-19
Students are waiting for the result. Exams were completed in November/December. The release of PU result takes some time. So, students need to wait for a few days. After that, the result will get available on the website. Hence, once it is out, the official website will have it. Further, the date for release is not necessary to announce in advance. So, appeared students must visit the website regularly. It will help them in getting updates for result related information.
For some of the courses, the result is available. So, students of these courses will check it. May 2018 result is available on the website. For November/December result, one can go online. Hence, check the list below.
- B.Sc. (Honours) in Anthropology IV Semester Exam September 2018
- BCA V Sem Dec 2018
- BCA VI Sem Exam November 2018
- BBA VI Sem Nov 2018
- B. Com VI Sem Exam Nov 2018
- B.Sc. (Hons)(Bio-Technology) VI Sem Examination Nov 2018
- M.Com Part 2 (Annual System) Exam September 2018
- B.E. (Electronics and Communication Engineering) VIII Sem Exam October 2018
- BSc (Medical Laboratory Technology) Medical Group III Year Exam November 2018
- B. Architecture X Semester Examination November 2018
How To Check Puchd Result
Students will check the result. On checking the result, they will know their status. So, the students will go online. It is very simple. So, students of Panjab University will check online. They will follow some simple steps.
- Go to the official website. The official website is www.puchd.ac.in. Either click on http://results.puchd.ac.in/
- A page will open.
- It has result of many courses.
- On left hand side, a list of semester results is available.
- December 2018
- November 2018
- May 2018
- December 2017
- May 2017
- December 2016
- May 2016
- Much more
- Select the session.
- A new page will open.
- This page has the following options.
- Select Semester
- Select Exam Type
- Roll Number
- Submit the required information.
- Finally, the result will appear on the screen.
Check every detail present in it.
Details On Mark Sheet
The result has many important information. So, students must check each and every information. In case of any issues, contact the authorities. However, do not forget to check the personal details. The details present on PU mark sheet is as follows.
- Name of student
- Registration number of student
- Roll Number of student
- Program of student
- marks of every subject
- maximum marks
- release date of result
- signature of chancellor of University.
However, a release of mark sheet will take some days. Immediately, it will not get available. So, the students will wait for a few more days after the declaration of result.