Panjab University will declare the result. Some students may not get satisfied with their result. So, they will apply for re-evaluation form. Students will fill re-evaluation form only after the declaration of result. Hence, students will wait for the announcement of the PU Result.
They will fill the re-evaluation form to apply for it. Hence, they need to apply within the time frame. After that, re-evaluation is not possible. Re-evaluation forms are available online. No offline forms are present. So, students have to go online to fill the form.
PUCHD Revaluation Important Date
Students will apply for re-evaluation within 15 days after the announcement of result.
How To Fill PUCHD Revaluation Form
Students will fill the re-evaluation form. Thus, they will follow some steps to do the same. These are as follows.
- Go to the official website of Panjab University. So, visit www.puchd.ac.in.
- Next, search for re-evaluation section. Click on it. After that, click on the login button.
- Now, student will enter the login details. It will include the registration number. Further, it will include password/DOB.
- Then, read all the instructions carefully. After that, click on a button of Apply New Case.
- Next, check the phone number. Also, check the email id. It will let you get the fee status.
- Student will select the subject. It will be the subject of re-evaluation.
- Then, click on Calculate and Continue.
- Student will verify the total number of subjects. If it is correct, he/she will opt for the payment method. Read the instructions. Then select the payment method. Submit the choice. It will let the student have the challan.
- Visit either the bank or post office. Pay the fees. On registered mobile number, student will get the SMS. Finally, student will receive the message within 24 hours of payment.
Students can also see their fee status online. Further, they can again print out the challan.