Panjab University was founded in Lahore. In 1882, it was established. The university offers many UG and PG courses. There are many students studying in it. Each course has many students.
For each exam, the university conducts the exams. Semester wise exam takes place. Even semester exam occur in May. While odd semester exam takes place either in November or December.
For each semester, the university will announce the result. Students will check their result. But, some students will not be satisfied with their marks. Hence, they can go for revaluation.
Revaluation will help them in the improvement of the result. So, students will check the PUCHD Revaluation Result. The university will publish it online. So, the students will go online only to check it. On the official website, they can view revaluation result.
How To Check PUCHD Revaluation Result?
The students will check the revaluation result. So, these students will see the revaluation result. Hence, they must follow a few steps. These steps will help them a lot. Therefore, follow these steps.
- Firstly, visit the official website. Or click on http://results.puchd.ac.in/Re_Evaluation.aspx
- A page will open. At this page, fill the choice.
- Select the session. It will have many options. Choose the desired one.
- December 2018
- November 2018
- May 2018
- December 2017
- Much more.
- You will navigate to another page. Select the course. It has a course name and its semester.
- A page will open. It has the following options.
- Submit the required information.
- Finally, revaluation result will appear on the screen.
Panjab University will issue the mark sheet again. It will have the revaluation marks. So, do not forget to collect the mark sheet.
Check the personal details in the mark sheet. If any issue is present on it, then contact the concerned authority. It will resolve the issue.