Rajshiksha (education.rajasthan.gov.in) is the official website of the Department of Education. Rajshiksha has data on the academic institutions. These include curriculum, blue print, schemes, and various downloadable files. The website has data from primary schools to the colleges.
Some of the categories are Medical, Sanskrit, and School education. The medical education page lists the medical colleges in the state. It gives a brief description on the college and its amenities. It covers the courses offered by the college. They give instructions on applying for a particular course.
Rajshiksha provides the official website link of the colleges. The Sanskrit education has data on the calendar, the dept rules, etc. They publish a seniority list for subject handlers.
The school education has data on different levels of education. These include the primary and secondary education. Students can get an access to the curricula, blueprint, result etc. The section covers schemes like the mid-day meal scheme. All government-owned schools in Rajasthan follow the scheme. The school section has a special feature called the teacher recruitment. Those interested can apply to become teachers in the schools of Rajasthan.
How to Check Rajshiksha Orders (Transfer)
Rajshiksha provides careers and tenders to various people. It is important to check the website on a regular basis. The tenders/orders is often updated. Each order comes with a deadline. It is important to complete them before the deadline. We will tell you how to access the orders.
- Visit the website education.rajasthan.gov.in.
- The menu on the left side will have a list of options.
- Click the School education that’s listed under School education.
- On scrolling, you will find two options. Elementary education and secondary education.
- Make a choice between the two, and click on them.
- It has an option named Orders/Circulars.
- On clicking that option, you will be taken to a landing page. You fill find the list of orders in descending order.
- Each order/circular has its own file. The file describes the requirements and the conditions to follow.
Rajshiksha has digitized the forms into their website. They provide various forms for the users. They are registration forms or tender forms. We will brief you on how to download them.
- On the website, click the School education on the left menu.
- Choose Secondary education from the menu.
- On scrolling, you will find an option called Download Various Forms.
- Click the form that you want to fill and save it to your device or desktop.
How to download or check transfer orders
Transfer orders are orders that give information on teacher postings. Teachers are bound to get transferred to various locations. Transfer orders help them to track their area of posting. The website gives access to transfer orders. This is how you can check/download the transfer orders.
- On the left menu, click on elementary education.
- On scrolling, you will find transfer orders.
- The transfer orders takes you to a landing page. You will a list of Rajasthan districts on the page.
- Select your district to know your transfer details.
- You can save the file to your device/desktop for further doubts.
Rajshiksha Important Links
|Rajshiksha Latest Order News||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Teacher Transfer List||Click Here|
|Rajshiksha Promotion List||Click Here|