REET is the Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers. The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan is the authoritative body for conducting the exam. The candidates who wish to become a teacher must pass this exam.
It will allow the passed candidates especially to teach from Class 1 to Class 5 (level 1). Furthermore, the candidates also become eligible to teach class 6th to 8th. The candidates who have a dream of teaching in the state of Rajasthan must pass the exam.
BSER – RBSE Result Updates
|Board||Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan(BSER/RBSE)|
|Exam Pattern||Syllabus Download|
|Admit Card||Reet Admit Card|
REET Exam Pattern
Therefore, it is essential for them to get all the information related to REET such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern and so on. Generally, all the exams have certain exam pattern. Similarly, REET also has the exam pattern.
Here, we are sharing the summary for the REET exam pattern. It is for the Primary level- Level 1.
- There will be five sections in level 1 namely, Child Development and Pedagogy, Environment Studies, Language-1 (Punjabi, Sindhi, Urdu, Gujarati, Sanskrit, English and Hindi), Language-2 (Punjabi, Sindhi, Urdu, Gujarati, Sanskrit, English and Hindi) and Science & Mathematics or Social Science.
- In the last section, the candidates will choose either from social science or Science & Mathematics. The candidates who want to be a Social Science teacher will choose Social Science. Candidates will choose Science & Mathematics if they want to become a Science and Mathematics teachers.
- The total time alloted for the exam is 150 minutes.
- The total marks for the exam are 150. Accordingly, the total marks are divided into the entire four sections.
- Total questions in the exam are 150. All the sections will have 30 questions each except the Science & Mathematics or Social Science. As a result, this section will have 60 questions.
- Thus, each question will carry 1 mark.
Likewise, the level-2 exam will also have the same exam pattern. This exam will have the same section. On the contrary, the level of difficulty will be different.