All over the country, recruitment for patwari occurs. Each state department will release the notification. Madhya Pradesh will release the Patwari vacancies. In the row, Punjab will also recruit for Patwari posts.
Patwari Vacancy RSMSSB 2020
RSMSSB Recruitment for the year of 2020 – Patwari (VAO) – 4207 Vacancies in Rajasthan – Salary – L- 5, P.M – INR 20,800.
RSMSSB – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board. A high number of Patwari Vacancies has announced to fill up the Patwari Posts in various places. The application process will begin in January. The candidates advised to follow up on the advertisement. Fill up the applications in online mode before the end of the date. This is direct recruitment to fill up the posts so, there is no malpractice will not accept.
- Any Degree with Computer Qualification ( COPA/DPCS/NIELIT Higher Level Certificate)
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Computer Application from a Recognized University.
- Degree in any stream of Engineering and Technology from a recognized University.
- Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board with Computer Science / Computer Applications as one of the Subjects.
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology.
- Candidates should know working knowledge in Hindi written along with Devanagiri Script
- Candidates should well aware of the Rajasthan Culture.
Age Limit: 18 – 40 years. Age concession will give to the reserved candidates.
- General candidates fees – INR 450
- OBC candidates fees – INR 350
- Reserved Candidates Fees – INR 250
Steps to Apply for Patwari Vacancy 2020 RSMSSB
- Go to the official website of https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/page?menuName=Home
- Click the recruitment advertisement page and search for the opening link https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/page?menuName=EJwE/Y7GD1hMok0YfKTFOtUJMJFGLBa;455611;jbRgWtRe9q4=
- Search for the Patwari Advertisement and click the link.
- Apply online with your original documents and make sure that it is correct.
- Click the final button to submit the application and take a printout for further uses.
The shortlisted candidates will call for the Written Exam/Personal Interview. To restrict the number of candidates will call for Personal Interview if so required.
- Candidates should apply online only.
- The payment mode is an online payment.
- Scanned recent size color photo should be not exceeding 50 kb size.
- A scanned copy of the signature should be not exceeding 30 kb size.
Important Dates and Links
- Online Begin: 20/01/2020
- Last Date: 19/02/2020
- Apply Link: https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/page?menuName=EJwE/Y7GD1hMok0YfKTFOtUJMJFGLBa;455611;jbRgWtRe9q4=
- Notification: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19qWErhrMVXDhMu2k5OhEjVWKdHLvMqX4/edit
- Homepage: https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/page?menuName=Home
MP Patwari Vacancy
The Office Commissioner Land Records releases the recruitment notice. The recruitment process is easy. Interested candidates can apply.
The officials will release the recruitment notice. So, it will release online. Interested candidates will check the official website. The official website is www.mp.online.gov.in.
No written exam for patwari recruitment. Officials will use Bachelor’s degree marks. So, merit list will consider Bachelor’s degree marks. Authorities will also consider 12th marks. For many vacancies, a written exam may occur.
Before applying, candidates will check the eligibility. Only eligible candidates can apply for recruitment. So, candidates first meet eligibility.
Patwari Vacancy Important Dates
The notice will release in July. The process of applying will begin in July. Candidates must fill the application. They will fill in a scheduled period. Thus, fill it before the last date. No application will be accepted after the last date.
Only an Indian citizen can apply. Each state has its own eligibility criteria. Eligibility is in terms of age. It also considers education. Only natives of Madhya Pradesh can apply. The minimum age to apply is 18 years. The maximum age to apply is 45 years.
Furthermore, candidates must have a Graduation’s degree. 12th passed candidates are also eligible to apply.
Patwari Vacancy Application Form
The mode of application is online. No offline mode is available. Thus, candidates will apply online. They will apply on the official website. Candidates will also pay the application fees. An application form requires scanned documents. Keep in mind all these points. It will help you in successful submission.
Candidates will submit the portal fees. There are two ways. First one is MPOnline KIOSK. In this, the candidate will pay RS 70. Another one is a registered citizen user portal. Here, the candidate will pay RS 40.
Completion of the application leads to the result. It results in the announcement of merit list. Authorities will fill district wise vacancies. All districts in the state have vacancies. All vacancies will be filled.
Finally, authorities will announce two merit list. The first list will consider Graduation’ marks. The second list will consider 12th marks.
Punjab Patwari Vacancy
Punjab also conducts Patwari recruitment. The concerning authority is Punjab Revenue Department. It is a good opportunity. It is an excellent chance to get a government job. Each year, it releases the vacancies. But, vacancies are not the same. So, every year, the number of vacancies are different.
Official notice marks the beginning of recruitment. Undoubtedly, read the notice carefully. Especially, eligibility criteria must be read.
Interested ones can apply via online. They can apply online to Punjab Revenue’s website. Grab the complete details. Then, apply online. The official website has complete details. Therefore, get the latest news from the official website.
Interested candidates can apply. Besides, they will check the selection process. Above all, check eligibility criteria.
Online mode is available. Thus, no hard copy is required. As a result, do not send a hard copy of the application.
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria. It is essential to fulfilling all the criteria. Otherwise, officials will not accept the application. Thus, read the eligibility criteria. It is in terms of education and age. Accordingly, candidates will apply.
Consequently, only eligible candidates can apply for patwari post. So, candidates must check the eligibility.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree. However, the degree can be in Arts, Commerce and Science. Degree must be from a recognized university.
It has set the age limit. The maximum age limit is 37 years. Government rules apply to relaxation. Therefore, the reserved category will enjoy relaxation. As a result, the reserved category includes SC and ST.