School of Open Learning, University of Delhi, is one of the leading sources for correspondence courses across the country. SOL conducts examinations for its courses both annually and semester wise. They conduct annual examinations for their undergraduate courses B.A. and B.Com. For their PG courses, SOL follows semester system. Like any other university exam, SOL also requires its candidates to have their SOL Hall ticket for appearing for the examinations. For this, students have to download their SOL hall ticket from the SOL website of University of Delhi and carry a printout of the same.
Read: Download Your SOL Results for all Sem from here
When are the SOL examinations?
The annual exams of undergraduate courses and the second and fourth semester exams of post-graduate courses take place in the same time period. For the academic year of 2018-19, the examinations will be held in the month of May and June of 2019. For the exact date sheet, it is suggested to check the official website of SOL. On that website you will not only find detailed date sheet of your course, but your SOL Hall Ticket as well.
SOL Hall Ticket
|Exam Board||School of Open Learning (University of Delhi)|
|Semester Details||1 to 6|
How to download SOL Hall Ticket?
University of Delhi releases the SOL Hall ticket on their official website. The hall ticket is not just to get entry in the examination hall. It contains important information as well, which include SOL roll number, the date sheet of your course, the examination centre, and other important instructions. It is an easy and quick process to download the hall ticket. However, for some who are not used to this, can follow the below mentioned process.
Steps to download SOL Hall Ticket
- Go to the official website of SOL, University of Delhi.
- As you scroll down the web page, you will find ‘Announcements.’
- Under announcements, search for the link corresponding your course. For instance, you can find the link for ‘Exam Hall Ticket Session 2018-2019.’
- Click on the relevant link. You will be redirected to a new page.
- On the page, you will be asked to enter details like Campus, SOL Roll number, date of birth, and your name.
- Once you enter the details, you can click on show.
- You will get your SOL hall ticket in the form of a PDF. In case your system does not have a PDF reader, you will find a download link for Adobe reader on the same page.
- Download the PDF and take a printout of the same.
Duplicate DU SOL Hall Ticket
Sometimes it may happen that you lose your SOL Hall ticket. But one need not panic in such a situation. Well known universities like DU ensure that candidates appearing for examinations do not face unnecessary hassles. So, a candidate can easily get a duplicate DU SOL Hall ticket. But this is also possible only until two days before the examination.
Steps to get Duplicate DU SOL Hall Ticket
- Write an application stating your reasons for getting a duplicate DU SOL hall ticket.
- Attach the following along with your application – self-attested passport size photograph, a copy of the last fee receipt, and an attested copy of your ID.
- Go the DU SOL office of the campus you belong to – North or South.
- The address of the SOL office in North Campus is – School of Open Learning, University of Delhi, New Delhi – 110007
The address of the SOL office in South Campus is – South Study Centre, South Moti Bagh New Delhi.
Always try to keep your SOL Hall ticket safe with you. SOL Hall ticket is an important document. Though it is not difficult to get a duplicate of the same, but why get into unwanted situations?