SSC has introduced new facility of one-time registration and submission of online application. As per SSC old registration and password will not work anymore. Candidates who want to apply for SSC Exams, they need fresh registration.
Process of SSC One Time Registration
Steps for one-time registration:
- Go to the official website of www.ssc.nic.in
- In homepage click on “Register Now.”
- Fill up the required details
- You need to confirm your email ID and your phone number. After that, you will receive your registration ID and password on your mobile number and email ID.
- Then click on “Next” button and fill up other required details.
- Then save the information you have filled. After that, you have to give your contact details.
- Then click on “Final Submit” to submit the details you have filled. Then enter OTP and confirm your registration.
Submission of Online Application Form by SSC One Time registration
Steps for submission of online application form:
- Visit the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in
- Then log in with your registered email ID and password.
- Under “Latest Notification” tab click on “Apply” link.
- Then choose your desired exam center and domicile. Then reserved candidates should fill other required details.
- After that click on “I agree” checkbox and fill up captcha code to complete your declaration.
- Preview and verify the information given by you and then apply.
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment, need to pay the fee through SBI Challan or online mode. Fee paid through Challan will get updated within 2-3 days.
- Then take a printout of application for future use. You don’t need to submit the printout of application or any other hard copy of any documents to the commission.
FAQ on SSC One Time Registration Login
- Can anyone register on SSC again, after the one time registration?
As per the new regulation, you cannot register for the second time on SSC for the particular job.
- How can I recover my registration id and password?
If you have forgotten your registration id or password, then visit the official website of SSC. Then click on the job link you have applied. There you can find the link of Forgot registration id or password. Click on that link and you will get your log in credential on your registered email id.
- Do I need to apply for different jobs in SSC separately for each?
Yes, you have to apply separately for each job posts in SSC.
- Is it possible to edit the information which I have given mistakenly?
Yes, you can edit all information until and unless you have done final submission. You can edit your name, DOB and etc. After the final submission you cannot edit further.