Uniraj Admit Card Updates Rajasthan University conducts different undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the state. The admit card will be available on the website for those who are appearing the semester exam. When you search for Uniraj examination, you will find that huge number of candidates have enrolled for this.
In March and April B. A, B. Sc, B. Com part 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year examination gets conducted. So you can get all the important dates and syllabus of the examination from the official website. Without the admit card the examiner will not permit to sit in the exam. So make sure you have a print out of the admit card when entering the examination hall. You can expect the admit card on the website very soon. The university may declare exam date any time.
Uniraj Admit Card
|1 to 6
|Admit Card Download
|21st May 2018
|Result Date / Link
|29th June / Uniraj Result
Uniraj Admit Card Updates
The university is going to upload the admit card for on the website for regular examination. So keep your eyes on the website. The university will conduct the exam as early as possible in the coming month. In the Rajasthan University, examination you will find examiner to be available in the examination hall. So reach the venue with your admit card to appear in the exam.
The university had conducted the exam in November last year. So, you can expect the semester exam to get conducted in the same month this year also. The University conducts the exam stream wise every year. So you should keep track of the updates on the website. Go through the web portal of the university on the everyday basis. The university is going to conduct exam very soon in the coming months. There are some links provided on the website. You can get the updated syllabus from there. Download the syllabus and start preparation.
Download Uniraj Admit Card
Let’s see how we can download the Uniraj Admit cards:
- First of all go to the University Website.
- Then search and click on the Uniraj Admit Card section on the homepage.
- A pop-up appears on the screen when you click on the Uniraj Admit Card.
- After that fill the details on the screen like Name, DOB, etc.
- Then fill other details, then click on the Submit button.
- After clicking the submit button, you can see the Uniraj Admit card on your screen.
- In the hall ticket, you can check the details like the subject, exam date, timing, and venue, etc.
- Take a print of the admit card for future purpose.