As soon as DDU exam schedule will publish, students will wait for the admit card. The university will release DDU Gorakhpur Admit Card for all the courses. Candidates will download it via online mode only. Students appearing in the annual and semester exams will download the same.
Students pursuing B.Com, B. Sc., BA and BBA will appear in the exam. For some of the courses, the exam scheme is annually based. In fact, the rest of the courses follow semester based exams.
Students are searching for the admit card. Soon, they will get online. They need to go online for downloading the same. The admit cards will be available before the exams. So, the students will download DDU admit card before the exams.
Students can download the admit card via roll number or name wise. It is an important document. Without this admit card, students will not get entry into the exam hall. So, don’t forget to take the admit card. Students will get entry into the exam hall only if they will show the same to the invigilator.
Download DDU Admit Card
- Visit the website of Deen Dayal University.
- You will reach to the home page.
- On the home page, search for Examination section.
- In this section, you will get the option of Admit card.
- List of admit cards for different courses will appear.
- Select the desired option.
- Now, a page will open.
- Next, enter the login information.
- Submit the information.
- DDU admit card will appear on the screen.
- Save it.
- Take the print out of Deen Dayal University Admit Card.
Make sure that student keeps the login information with them. The login information includes application ID/Roll number and password/DOB. Till the end of the exam, keep it safe. The condition of admit card must be good.